Follow by Email

Friday, 19 September 2014

What the look #2

I know I know, 
I just told you that posting outfit photos was not going to become an habit.
It's not!
But I just needed to share these amazing shots that photographer Ylenia Margareci took super exclusively for me while accompanying me around on the last day of LFW.

I adore her eye and that's why at the end of a full collection of street style looks, the very last ones of the week, I let her snap me as well and we had a big of fun playing with angles and shapes.

Hope you'll like them!
Many more to come from Ylenia…

Knitted top: ZARA
Silk Trousers: PIAZZA SEMPIONE 
Bomber: Vintage
Sunnies: Persol
Shoes: TOP SHOP 
Piton Bag: Vintage 

Photography by Yleina Margareci 








I'll be back very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment