Follow by Email

Friday, 19 September 2014

Street Style at LFW ss15 #2

Hello again everyone!
You might be wondering what happened to me today as this is the third post I'm putting ups already and is not even lunch time…
Well, I am on fire!
But most of all this might be due to the fact that for once in my life I am not writing my blog from any Starbucks or whatever coffee shop that would provide a better wifi than the one I can benefit from at home.

Not at all!
In fact, I am writing from the amazing LCF Library, as I've now began college again and I'm getting into the MA Fashion Journalism mood…
That and the fact that I am insert into an academic environment again are making me uber productive and I am getting stuff done at an insane speed, which feels great after such a long time feeling like I was falling behind with pretty much everything.

Anyway!
Here we go with another thatche of the LFW street style looks I've been snapping last week around Somerset House.
As I mentioned two posts ago when i shared with you the first looks I had snapped during the first day of FW, this time I've been much more selective about who and what i was photographing.
A good example of that would be the shoes insight which was the very first update I've posted here, but you'd be able to feel that also looking at these looks.

Despite some of them being pretty crazy indeed, most of them have at least certain element that are undoubtedly tasteful and lovely to look at.
From amazing detailing to statement pieces, hair style and beauty on the other side, 
these are definitely the looks I wanted to remember.

Are they inspiring you too?





































Believe it or not…more updates to come very soon!
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment