Follow by Email

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

One day with FASHION SHED


Here we are with another little update about something I did a couple of months ago.
In fact, back in March I had the chance to work as a stylist for the very first shooting of Fashion Shed Int., upcoming brand whose lovely website you can check out here.

The shooting took place in Dublin and thanks to a great team of make up artists and hair stylist from Nigeria, out lovely models Dina and Chelsea were dolled up to excellence for the occasion.

Working with Fashion Shed's design was a lot of fun: the freshness of the colors, the fun of the prints and the different textures mashed up together made styling the looks for the shooting a nice challenge which I loved taking on.

You'll see the official pictures in the website, but I also hope you'll enjoy the backstage video I shot on the day, linked HERE directly from my Vimeo channel!



More updates coming up, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment