Follow by Email

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Shoreditch and drinks…


After my interview with Seb Winter on my third day in London I decided to go for a drink with my friend Nacer.

Knowing that the average delay when meeting his goes from 30 minutes to one hour, I took my time to walk from Benthal Green station to the heart of Shoreditch, spotting places and people and finally exploring this area which I just passed by last time I was in London as Nina's shooting was in a studio there and where I promised myself to go on a quieter day to walk around and photograph.

So here's a little reportage of the cool place in London, which is already becoming not-so-cool according to Seb Winter, who moved here where there weren't even buses connecting to Central London, but which still looks pretty rocking to me…

Enjoy!


































No comments:

Post a Comment