Follow by Email

Friday, 17 January 2014

Long time no post…

I must say, I actually don't remember the last time I've been so long without posting in my baby blog.

But the problem this particular time was that I actually realised it some hours ago when I was about to go to bed after another endless day of work and study and I had that weird feeling you get when you know you have something to do but at the same time you don't remember what exactly.

Then when I work up this morning: BOOM!
MY BLOG! 

So here I am, despite having to face another day which will bring me all around and carrying my notes to study in the brakes between:
-a trip to the Italian embassy helping Sami to get his Italian visa as we are shooting Nina Athanasiou in Venice next week
-a meeting with Toni who is going to show me some of the editorials she produced in Russia last month
-the first dance class after my lovely Alex came back from Brazil three days ago.

Knowing all this I thought it would have been the best choice to update my blog as the first thing because I could just portray myself falling asleep on the laptop while doing it tonight…

Don't get me wrong: life is great and very few times it has been more exciting than this!
Big part of this excitement comes from something I've been doing for a while now and which is giving me so much great satisfaction.

I've been telling you about FLAWLESS magazine before, in the feature about magazines I've published some time ago, but today I want to show you the last issue of the magazine, with some of my work which went into it and preparing you for the one which is coming out this week and which will feature, among the other brilliant artists, my interview with amazing Perou…



HERE you'll find issue 13.
I hope you'll enjoy enough to become fans and to want to find out more about it.
The next ones are going to be better and better I promise, 



I was just thinking about it yesterday while having my Skype interview with Lionel Deluy in LA.



Please let me know your opinions about it and if you have anything to suggest to make it even more fabulous, do not exitate!

And of course, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment