Follow by Email

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Let the feelings flow...

I always happen to get a little emotional at Christmas...

Maybe because I get to see my family and my oldest friends after months...

Maybe because of the traditional lunch where my thousands of lovely little cousins spend the day running around crazy for presents and the table where we all sit down is longer than the Route of Santiago...

Maybe because of all the food we eat, that gives you the kind of coma where you can do anything but sit down and think about what has been going on in your life since last Christmas...

Maybe because, whenever I am, there is always someone I love far from me, someone who I'd love to be with me instead...

Anyway, the only thing I can do when all these feelings comes to me is let them flow and spread.
It's somehow a kind of tradition, after all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you my beloved readers! 


(Mami and I rocking around the Christmas three)

(Chiara, Aaron and I as Christmas Elves)

(Christmas in London at Covent Garden)


No comments:

Post a Comment